- seniority_list is written in the Python 3 programming language
- The project was initiated in October of 2015 with the first version complete in April of 2016
- Software development is performed within the interactive Jupyter notebook and the Sublime Text 3 editor.
- seniority_list primarily uses the pandas and NumPy libraries for computation
- The program uses the Python matplotlib, seaborn and bokeh libraries for data visualization
- Python pickling is utilized for fast dataset storage and retrieval
- This documentation website was produced with the Sphinx documentation generator along with the Shutter screenshot tool and the yEd Graph Editor.
Basic knowledge of Python is required. The seniority_list program code is open-source and available here.